LII HELLRAISER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... behind of a Great Game Server, a powerful community stands and works together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the patch is not working

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nagato

the patch is not working Empty
PostSubject: the patch is not working   the patch is not working I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 7:37 am

I have a question this server dont have an system folder, or plis some1 can explain me how to connect in the server because is very complicated with patch and this server seems to be very good so plis help me. thank you No
Back to top Go down
edosmv

PostSubject: Re: the patch is not working   the patch is not working I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 12:51 pm

nagato wrote:
I have a question this server dont have an system folder, or plis some1 can explain me how to connect in the server because is very complicated with patch and this server seems to be very good so plis help me. thank you No
run the installer and point to system folder of your L2 deleting your system folder or by making him renamed.
Shishi
Back to top Go down
nagato

PostSubject: Re: the patch is not working   the patch is not working I_icon_minitime9/11/2010, 8:38 am

Yes thank you i didnt understood that part, but now is working, thank you edosmv
Back to top Go down
*Admin*Se7en
Admin
*Admin*Se7en

PostSubject: Re: the patch is not working   the patch is not working I_icon_minitime9/11/2010, 11:44 am

Thank you edosmv for helping, really!
We have put in state of Listens Agreement the Guide of how to install the
patch of L|| HELLRAISER, during the installation process. Also a PDF (Adobe Acrobat Reader)
included and installed at the end of installation. Now I understand my mistake and the uploaded
RAR file of Patch is ok, including in the same folder with the .exe file, the Read Me 1st.pfd.
Back to top Go down
http://l2hellraiser.net84.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the patch is not working   the patch is not working I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the patch is not working
Page 1 of 1