LII HELLRAISER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... behind of a Great Game Server, a powerful community stands and works together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)

Go down 
2 posters

Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)
a. January to June and required 700 Vote C.C.
ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  I_vote_lcap17%ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
b. January to May and required 600 Vote C.C.
ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  I_vote_lcap0%ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
c. January to March and required 500 Vote C.C.
ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  I_vote_lcap83%ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
*Admin*Se7en
Admin
*Admin*Se7en

ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)    ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  I_icon_minitime9/1/2012, 1:50 am

Your opinion opinion matters!!! Poll today and Choose one of the sections.
When you collect all required Vote Crystal Cube(s) amount, contact with =Admin=Se7en to ask her
a desired Augment skill for one weapon of your choice!

2012 - LII HELLRAISER Team.
Back to top Go down
http://l2hellraiser.net84.net/
YaZz

YaZz

ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)    ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)  I_icon_minitime9/1/2012, 3:14 am

Good, good, good!

I propose the following requirements for the event:

EVENT'S PERIOD: Current month, until March (including its last day).
- WHY?: Because I think the event will be more competitive and funny this way. If we make an event so long (until June), people will get bored, they will forget and will leave the event.
* That's MY opinion.*

VOTE CRYSTAL CUBE(S) AMOUNT TO MEET: 500 (five hundred) Vote Crystal Cube(s).
- WHY?: The players can't / should not rely solely on the votes that accrue to the server. They'll have to farm Silver Shilen to reach the amount requested. After that, trade it into Vote Crystal Cube(s). And as all we know, 30.000 (thirty thousand) silver Shilen is equal to 1 (one) Vote Crystal Cube. So if we must reach an amount of 500 (five hundred) Vote Crystal Cube(s) to win the event, it means we have to meet first an amount of 15.000.000 (fifteen million) Silver Shilen coins. Not that easy, bearing in mind that MOBS (monsters/creatures) in Silver Shilen's farm hits really strong, and are not too many. Consider also that the thing will get harder when all players saturate the farm to kill a few MOBS there and win the event! That will be great I think.

* Well... I hope you to agree with me and see you in game! Join us, vote for us, call your friends, call your mom, your uncle, your sister, whatever! And give them a character to play or something! But don't stay outside the community of L2 HellRaiser! *

See you around!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1135283991

ADMIN EVENT. Choose your desired Event Period and required Vote Crystal Cube(s)
Page 1 of 1