LII HELLRAISER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... behind of a Great Game Server, a powerful community stands and works together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bugs that nobody has the courage to say

Go down 
+2
*Admin*Se7en
Rhythm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhythm

Rhythm

bugs that nobody has the courage to say Empty
PostSubject: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime20/4/2011, 7:06 am

Im just whant to informe all the players and admins, about the kamaels bugs and daggers pvp status because i see no one have the corage to say that.

Kamael: Curse divinity
Steal Divinity
Lightning barrier
Deadly Roulete
and others i dont remember

Daggers: Cancel
A player that take 5m to die vs one player that use dagger pvp --> dagers and tanks when i finish the match im w/out buffs i think its not fare, for example vs 1 bishop always give heal in 2m bishop will be nobuffs at all.

If you all whant a good server, must got guts to say what im saying because i dont see no one trying to reports these bugs i only see all enjoy the bugs and dont saying nothing
Back to top Go down
*Admin*Se7en
Admin
*Admin*Se7en

PostSubject: Re: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime20/4/2011, 1:49 pm

Rhythm most of servers "Freya - Free PvP" are like that, like ours about the race of Kamaels.

But like I said before, mostly in the server/in-game, administrators will give our best shot to

improve the server's balance.

All we need is little more time.

=====================================
L|| HR Team.
Back to top Go down
http://l2hellraiser.net84.net/
Rhythm

Rhythm

PostSubject: Re: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime20/4/2011, 2:09 pm

*Admin*Se7en wrote:

Rhythm most of servers "Freya - Free PvP" are like that, like ours about the race of Kamaels.

But like I said before, mostly in the server/in-game, administrators will give our best shot to

improve the server's balance.

All we need is little more time.

=====================================
L|| HR Team.

Its not my first server freya and i know some server kamael got curse divinity bug but relative to the others bugs i say its not normal, go mass pvp vs a player who have dagger pvp and in the end tell me who much buffs you steal.
The other way to fix kamael skills is remove it until fix or low damage / land rate
Back to top Go down
ArchDeviL
Noblesse Member
Noblesse Member
ArchDeviL

PostSubject: Re: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime22/5/2011, 11:23 pm

Rhythm what you expect to spend 50k fame for a dagger who doesn't give cancel? I don't know what class you are but I am pretty sure that you will dislike or whatever if your pvp weapon doesn't work!
Back to top Go down
seekanddestroy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member
seekanddestroy

PostSubject: Re: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime23/5/2011, 4:23 am

Each critical hit with dagger = -3 buff u think its normal??? even if u spend 500k fame it's still sh1t for 500x server where u have 500 crit rate and 1600 atk.spd so any opponent lose all his buff in 1min.. YEAH ITS COOL!! But don't be selfish cause u play with AW...
Back to top Go down
dogui29

dogui29

PostSubject: Re: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime7/11/2011, 5:27 pm

Sorry I'm new in the server and i have a problem with teh dual daggers please check this because i bought the forggoten scroll but i can't use the daggers
Back to top Go down
wips

wips

PostSubject: Re: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime27/2/2012, 11:59 am

And now ? The daggers Sucks...... Blows chase is maby 0..... i have 211 evansion and archer make me cry all the time hit me archer have 180 avansion and all the time i miss him Check archer tattoo give too much acy and fix blow chanse.I send you E-mail in web in game too, now in forum .
Back to top Go down
*Admin*Se7en
Admin
*Admin*Se7en

PostSubject: Re: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime2/3/2012, 4:11 am

These days, currently I am working on dagger classes skills.
Believe me it's not so easy.
Back to top Go down
http://l2hellraiser.net84.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bugs that nobody has the courage to say   bugs that nobody has the courage to say I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bugs that nobody has the courage to say
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LII HELLRAISER :: Report a bug-
Jump to: