LII HELLRAISER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... behind of a Great Game Server, a powerful community stands and works together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Olympiad feeding , banable offence ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Olympiad feeding , banable offence ? Empty
PostSubject: Olympiad feeding , banable offence ?   Olympiad feeding , banable offence ? I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 11:03 am

Sooo i would like to know is this how our friend 'M4stDark' got hero ?
As seen there in the atached screenshot he is feeding lol , dualboxing a second acc , making it hit normal atks , didnt use any blows or anything as u can see since M4st`s cp is full lol and the list under H2So4`s hp and cp dosent say he used any attack like M4st`s list says sooo i hope this gets dealed with Smile
Olympiad feeding , banable offence ? Feedlol
Back to top Go down
*Admin*Se7en
Admin
*Admin*Se7en

PostSubject: Re: Olympiad feeding , banable offence ?   Olympiad feeding , banable offence ? I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 5:21 pm

Thank you Chy this is a very helpful post and not a compliment to an
administrator like others maybe will say!

======================================================
L|| HR Team.
Back to top Go down
http://l2hellraiser.net84.net/
Chy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

PostSubject: Re: Olympiad feeding , banable offence ?   Olympiad feeding , banable offence ? I_icon_minitime7/5/2011, 12:30 pm

No problem Se7en and i belive every player should post screenshots and proof of feeders on the forum , that way everyone knows who had the habbit to feed and other players will keep an eye on them in oly and report them again in case they repeat it.
And this might discourage olympiad feeding Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympiad feeding , banable offence ?   Olympiad feeding , banable offence ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympiad feeding , banable offence ?
Page 1 of 1