LII HELLRAISER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... behind of a Great Game Server, a powerful community stands and works together as one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cancelation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: Cancelation   Cancelation I_icon_minitime6/5/2011, 1:54 pm

Cmmon now serriously , u really need to test the {PvP} dagger effect Se7en and nerf it , get real its a 500x AiO buffs pvp server , not a low rate with retail-like buff durations , a TH aparently fully unbuffs u in around 20-30 seconds , is that a good thing for a pvp server ?
Get real that cancelation effect was meant for the official server , where if ud have buffs like songs and dances and pp buffs ud have to keep the buffer near u , so there its ok to get canceled like that beacause the buffer can always re-buff the whole party , but here on a high rate pvp server ?...
Back to top Go down
Diiane

Diiane

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelation   Cancelation I_icon_minitime7/5/2011, 6:23 am

Yea +1 .. that pvp was really lol xD 1hit=7 buffs remove ,.... Gm u must do something!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhythm

Rhythm

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: More cancel ??   Cancelation I_icon_minitime7/5/2011, 7:44 am

Diiane wrote:
Yea +1 .. that pvp was really lol xD 1hit=7 buffs remove ,.... Gm u must do something!!!

And when they use item skill medusa for cancel you all your buffs like i will show you in next pic, finished a pvp whit 7/10 buffs on a server whit full buffs.

Image 1
Image 2

Newbie Member

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelation   Cancelation I_icon_minitime7/5/2011, 8:13 am

Yes and as far as i knew Medusa makes you immune right ? similar to the raid curse
How come they can cancel us while we have medusa on us ?...
Back to top Go down
*Admin*Se7en
Admin
*Admin*Se7en

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelation   Cancelation I_icon_minitime7/5/2011, 12:32 pm

The answer I think is the follow, when you are in medusa's / stoned effect mode, no one can down your HP
but maybe they can cancel your buffs. I will check it ones again in L2j forum and I will inform you.
Back to top Go down
http://l2hellraiser.net84.net/
Chy
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelation   Cancelation I_icon_minitime7/5/2011, 12:43 pm

Well i think u should test it in game if u can curse a target that is in medusa state with silence/anchor/sleep or anything like to make sure if anything else lands or just the pvp daggers cancelation works on a petrified target , but i belive the pvp daggers cancelation effect is bugged since for example when ur in medusa state no subclass certificate skills activate for example enchanter barrier or summoner spirit wich should activate when ur getting attacked.
Back to top Go down
fReedom

fReedom

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelation   Cancelation I_icon_minitime14/5/2011, 6:09 pm

Pvp dagger cancel works at official same way - no matters if target is medused or paralyzed or anything else, u get cancelled anyway.
Example:
BD class based at oly looks in this way - who's medusa landed 1st, he is 90% winner cuz his opponent will stay w/o buffs Smile

PS Don't rly know how it looks in Hi5, but in Freya it was like this(medusa+15 time was 2min)
Back to top Go down
*Admin*Se7en
Admin
*Admin*Se7en

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelation   Cancelation I_icon_minitime14/5/2011, 6:46 pm

fReedom wrote:
Pvp dagger cancel works at official same way - no matters if target is medused or paralyzed or anything else, u get cancelled anyway.
Example:
BD class based at oly looks in this way - who's medusa landed 1st, he is 90% winner cuz his opponent will stay w/o buffs Smile

PS Don't rly know how it looks in Hi5, but in Freya it was like this(medusa+15 time was 2min)

Thank you for your great answer fReedom.
Back to top Go down
http://l2hellraiser.net84.net/
Sponsored content

Cancelation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cancelation   Cancelation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cancelation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LII HELLRAISER :: Report a bug-
Jump to: